ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got my Clio 182 yesterday :)

Clio 182 FF
Hi Guys,

Bought a 182 'full fat' yesterday :). Pics below! However need to get belts done, serviced and MOT. Down almost as far South as you can get in Cornwall was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a garage that will be able to do cambelt properly and not rip me off big time?

Cheers Guys and Girls :),

Kurt

3844374-2.jpg

3844374-6.jpg

540352_10151652068495024_817125023_23693756_812146723_n.jpg

Black 200
Welcome! I'm new too and I've also just got myself a 'Full Fat' Clio 182. Looks a good'n.

Clio 182 FF
Cheers for the welcome guys :). No plans yet needs a big service get it running sweet then we'll see ;)

53 Clio's & counting
Welcome mate, car looks in lovely condition!

Best thing is check out the traders section, definately a good idea to get someone who knows what they are doing ref the cambelt!

Clio 182 FF
Thanks guys :) Yeah was in such good condition! Was really lucky to get one this good. Rang him up expecting him to say its sold and it hadn't only downside was belts, service and MOT haven't been done so checked so put people off I guess. Got so much history with it aswell!

FF 182
Looks like a very tidy car.
Whereabouts in Cornwall are you?
I had my belts done at Carlton Garage in Exmouth. Highly recommend them, great guys and exceptional service.
Alex is on here (clarkiev6)