ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just drove clio trophy No.18

WOW! I was just driving past mill lane renault in aldershot and saw it so went in had a lil look at the sales guys like u wana test drive obvisouly i wasnt gonna say no! only 18 too lol well its a bit different from the 1.2 extreme!

going down the dual carriage way and hes like put your foot down and see what it can do! ive still got a smile on my face. :)

zak

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Brave salesman....(or shite, whichever way you want to look at it!)

R35 GTR
I went to renault wolves to look at a 172, was only there a few minutes and he give me the keys, no questions. So i went for a little spin on my own.:evil:

CLS, RS MEG
I was bored this afternoon, so i went and test drove a 182, never been in a real one before - - - foook me there fast. He offered me £1500 part exchange on my 02 clio dynamique... So i left

rob_willow said:
I was bored this afternoon, so i went and test drove a 182, never been in a real one before - - - foook me there fast. He offered me £1500 part exchange on my 02 clio dynamique... So i left

yeah couldnt beleive it was still pulling in 5th! and there rather cheeky after 5k revs arnt they!

172cup
trophy... 182.... 172... none of them fast enough.

So very bored of my 172cup.... i need to buy something much much quicker.

Turbos.
Ultimately you will get bored of any BHP...

I'd love to try a Trophy. So do dealers have new ones left then?

CLS, RS MEG
d.brown said:
trophy... 182.... 172... none of them fast enough.

So very bored of my 172cup.... i need to buy something much much quicker.

You need to drive a 1.2 for a month, you'll soon reverse that comment! :p

172cup
i wish i had bought my 172cup as a weekend car, and drove a truck all week or something....

nothing makes you appreciate it more than driving a big slow van (like a CTR), and then stepping into the cup

I beleive many of the big reno dealers still have some trophy's. i know there is two sitting outside Lookers in Chester

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I'm picking up 1.9 diesel Citroen Berlingo this week, and it will be nice to drive that all week and then have my 172 for evenings and weekends, should make it feel nice and quick again:D

Black 172 MK2
hmmm may be worth going to have a look as im only down the other end of the duel carriage way

yeah its going for 12995 i think. apparantly it had already been sold but the guy had an "unexpected" baby and had to get a 5 door car. where abouts ru mate? farnborough end?