ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just done a quote predict results

320d
Prize to the closest.

Just done a quote for a 172.

0 ncb
Institute of advanced motorists
Cad d postcode
licence 1 year

Hoping it will come back at £2000 with the IAM on it. Doubt it though.

I doubt i will even be able to get insured at 19 with 1ncb.

I want a sport asap because if i don't get one when i'm young i never will due to rising tax/petrol costs.

Would only cost me about 500-1000 to change to a 172 from my 1.2 16v + insurance of course

320d
Probly right, i'd be happy with circa 2K at 19 thought. Doing my IAM test soon and will have a years ncb. Hate insurance tbh, i'd be less likely to crash a 172 becuase it would be my hobby etc and that would make me 10x more careful etc.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
IAM makes around £50 diff to be honest! Not worth it.... Good luck though for 2k!

182 ff silver
Probly right, i'd be happy with circa 2K at 19 thought. Doing my IAM test soon and will have a years ncb. Hate insurance tbh, i'd be less likely to crash a 172 becuase it would be my hobby etc and that would make me 10x more careful etc.

yeah right!!! lol :quiet: