ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just cleaned the gtturbo and snapd up a few pics

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
This thread smells of old skool, love it mate always have,

You'd really be amazed in person how good this car is condition wise, no dents, scratches and everything looks and works as it should, a 5 is for life, not just for christmas ;-)

wish I hadnt seen this - have spent a good few hours looking for one myself ever since.
Am really tempted to sell the R26 Megane and get a 5 Turbo as a weekend/show toy and a clio 172 for everyday use - the megane is too big to fit in my garage and a 5 would fit perfect
Really want a minter though - tried getting on RTOC to have a look at the cars for sale but have to pay £25 just to join - bit silly for any potential buyers charging that much - PH it is then!

Z4
That is so old skool cool!

Looks like a lovely example, always wanted to drive one of these, not sure I'd want to own own one though.

Get many looks in it? I would imagine the general public think its a tatty old banger, then there's the people in the know who love it.

Renault 5 gt turbo
wish I hadnt seen this - have spent a good few hours looking for one myself ever since.
Am really tempted to sell the R26 Megane and get a 5 Turbo as a weekend/show toy and a clio 172 for everyday use - the megane is too big to fit in my garage and a 5 would fit perfect
Really want a minter though - tried getting on RTOC to have a look at the cars for sale but have to pay £25 just to join - bit silly for any potential buyers charging that much - PH it is then!

That's the game mate! Yeh that would be a good choice of cars to have, yeh it's 25 to join quite pricey isn't it, but there's plenty of helpful members on there with advice.

Most of the cars that are for sale on rtoc usually go on pistonheads after they have been in the classified section for a week or 2.

Renault 5 gt turbo
That is so old skool cool!

Looks like a lovely example, always wanted to drive one of these, not sure I'd want to own own one though.

Get many looks in it? I would imagine the general public think its a tatty old banger, then there's the people in the know who love it.

Cheers mate, it gets a lot of attention, a random guy was talking to my boss about it today asking if I would sell it, I was at the petrol station earlier and a random guy was asking me questions about it.

There will be people who think it's an old banger but tbf it's a lot cleaner than some new cars with their orange peel factory paint! Lol

Do me a favour Benj and keep ur out for a minter on rtoc. I'll join at the end of the month when I've got some more cash. Bought too much carbon for the megane lately!!

Black RS200
Looks mint, brings back memories from the day when i picked mine up from the showroom all them years ago, in fact yours looks 10 times cleaner!
Every credit to you mate.

Renault 5 gt turbo
Looks mint, brings back memories from the day when i picked mine up from the showroom all them years ago, in fact yours looks 10 times cleaner!
Every credit to you mate.

Cheers mate, wish I seen 5s in a show room, wish I was a teen in the late 80s everything was fresh!

Go cry to your momma!
Mate, that is lovely!
I haven't seen one that's not even slightly ratty for ages..if/when you sell it, you'll have people snapping your arm off :)

RB 182
Stunning...I didnt realise you were on here....this was my personal favourite car of the show at FCS this year!!

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
What a beauty! i'd love one of these to do up, hard to find a nice clean example they are usually all chaved up.