ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought Mk 1 V6 Clio....retrn to the fold!

Mk1 V6 Import
Howdy!

Been a way for about 3 years after a driving ban! had to sell my 172 Cup and highly tooned Mk1 1.6 16V turbo!

Well now I've just landed a MINT Mk1 V6 with 10,000 miles and an untouched interior/exterior! Pics to follow!

Can't wait to get her! It'll make a great 30th Birthday present this March thats for sure!

Bit of touch really with the scene here so it'll take a few non stop days of surfing to catch up! Had a 150 GTTDi Mk4 4 Golf which is a mean car and the same torque as the V6, but I'm still holding my breath to get behind the wheel of the Vee...the wife can have the Golf now.....;-)

Do we have any other V6 owners from Norn Iron here? I think from the register there are only 5 in Ireland but I'm not sure of thats means Northern ireland as well or whether that figure comes under the total for the UK?

Cheers

Clio-V6
whaheay

congrats on the purchase. I will be picking up mine in a few weeks too.

really cant wait to get behind the wheel. post up some pics as i want to compare the mintness of them both lol

Mk1 V6 Import
140 on the M roads, undertaking a cop car and then being followed at 140 for mabout 5 miles...........not much really!

DD40 and Excessive speed.....

Mk1 V6 Import
Your absolutloey right. I could have got a jail term. Thankfully I didn't. I didn't try and make excuses. I took my punishmnet and have served my time. Stupid thing to do. Hope noone else has or would consider driving at such speeds on the Queens highway (although I suspect it does happen!) Look at that cop who drove at 156 off duty claiming he was getting used tot he new car. I bet he'll get off with it too!

Mk1 V6 Import
OK,

Here are the pics of the new motor! Enjoy! I think you'll all agree its a bit of a minter with only 10,000 on the clock!

Copy2ofDSC02769.gif

Copy2ofDSC02766.gif

Copy2ofDSC02765.gif

Copy2ofDSC02764.gif

Copy2ofDSC02761.gif

Copy2ofDSC02760.gif

Copy2ofDSC02757.gif

Copy2ofDSC02755.gif

Copy2ofDSC02754.gif

Copy2ofDSC02753.gif

Copy2ofDSC02752.gif

Copy2ofDSC02751.gif

Copy2ofDSC02750.gif

Turbos.
Nice one fella! I saw a Mk1 V6 yesterday but it was in the blue you see Mk2s in...looked ace.

The guy i bought the 172 off wanted a Vee but his wife made him get a Boxster, yawn!

RB 200 Cup!
well done on gettin a V6

god how i long for one!! looks a really mint car

dont get cuaght doing 140 in this tho....lol

How come it's a left hooker?? All the renaultsport 172 Clios (lutecia) from Japan that i've seen were right hand drive ???? Maybe the UK market took up all the right hand drive V6 quota??

Mk1 V6 Import
The Japanese are quirky as we know. They drive on the left like us but the guy who ordered this must have wnated it left hand drive to be different. thats what the previous UK owner told me anyway! I guess it is quite rare!

Good to see your still about Dash!!!!

Yes the stickers on the rear windows have that same logo - Club Japon!

Clio v6
Tim Lennox said:
The Japanese are quirky as we know. They drive on the left like us but the guy who ordered this must have wnated it left hand drive to be different. thats what the previous UK owner told me anyway! I guess it is quite rare!

Good to see your still about Dash!!!!

Yes the stickers on the rear windows have that same logo - Club Japon!

I'm still here and there Tim and good to see you around again.

When doing the register on www.v6clio.net I left it for the members to put Europe if they lived in Ireland. Obviously UK for the couple of Norn Iron guys. :)

Mk1 V6 Import
Dash,

The plaque on the V6 doesn't have a number? Do you know why? Is there any way to find out if it has a number? maybe the ones that went to japan were numberless but I can't imagine why?