ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

...Just bought a BG182 FF Has a Cliosport Tax Disc Holder...

Clio 182 BG FF
Bought it yesterday from St Neots. 3hr train journey about the same to drive back.

There are a few things that needs doing.

Over all I'm happy with it.

When I get a chance I'll put up a few pics.

Was it anyones on here? Does anyone remember it?

Clio 182 BG FF
Re: ...Just bought a BG 182 FF Has a Cliosport Tax Disc Holder...

Couple of pictures. Gave it a wash today.

IMG_2942.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

IMG_2933.jpg

2004 Iceburg 172
Re: ...Just bought BG182 FF Has a Cliosport Tax Disc Holder...

lol, I like the way you've blocked out the number plate but put it in the title of the thread.

Wish I'd bought a black one :(

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 182 BG FF

lol, I like the way you've blocked out the number plate but put it in the title of the thread.

Wish I'd bought a black one :(

I've posted the pic else where and did it for that. Wondered how long it would take for somewhere to say that...The black in the sun looks lovely.

Looks a fine example!

Clio 182 BG FF

Looks good mate, any plans?

TVM. Oh yes....there is a list getting bigger and bigger. First thing/s is getting the door dings taken out and then getting it properly detailed somewhere. Of course the fried eggs need doing, some pressed number plates, change the windscreen wipers, getting a standard stereo back w/changer and a new steering wheel....that'll do for the moment. Kinda blew my original budget for a clio so I will have to save a little...

Astra H vxr

Looks very clean :)

Clio 182

TVM. Oh yes....there is a list getting bigger and bigger. First thing/s is getting the door dings taken out and then getting it properly detailed somewhere. Of course the fried eggs need doing, some pressed number plates, change the windscreen wipers, getting a standard stereo back w/changer and a new steering wheel....that'll do for the moment. Kinda blew my original budget for a clio so I will have to save a little...

Sounds good, get yourself to our next meet in Wells too 1st June :)

Clio 182 BG FF

Sounds good, get yourself to our next meet in Wells too 1st June :)

Hmm 1st of June is the wedding anniversary, don't think I'll get away with that one. :nono:

Clio 182

Hmm 1st of June is the wedding anniversary, don't think I'll get away with that one. :nono:

Thats no excuse :p Haha maybe next time then!