ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought 3 arcade machines

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Just need to shrink myself now :)

20220204_111029.jpg

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
When we went to Florida a couple of years ago the Villa had an Arcade machine in it with about 60 games on, my lad thought they were s**t, but i had major nostalgia moments, well for about 30 mins, then it became a bit boring.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Look good. Ive wanted to make a mame cabinet for years but its time and room they take up
I had a mame cocktail, tbh the novelty wears off quickly, I bought these more for display, and because they were a bargain and I reckon they'll go up in value once they go out of stock everywhere.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Look nice in the dark, ordered a pacman today too, reduced from £150 to £100 at Game. Also have a Space Invaders on pre order, kind of my grail machine being the first one I played on, and I love the design, like a work of art. They've even managed to mirror the screen so it looks like they're floating like the original.

20220204_201754.jpg

Space-Invaders-QA-Updated-Render-NS-01.jpg

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Those 3 in the op I snagged from marketplace. Just gone to Game for the Pacman and they're out of stock now :(

Space invaders

Bit of a preview here on the invader

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
This popped up on marketplace this morning, just up the road in Halesowen, and cheap at £70. So I have 4 now 🤦‍♂️

1644077841141.jpeg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Had great fun in NQ64 in Manchester. Bought back some memories! Played on Golden Axe for ages. Personally would love Bubble Bobble or Gauntlet.