ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bagged myself a 182

Clio182 & X5 & vwT4
Hi guys, I have always liked the 172/182s but never owned one until now! I have got it as a bit of a toy and I have to say I love it. Its got a few mods done already including miltek exhaust, KTR induction kit, matched inlets and remap. Its just had cambelt and dephaser pulley done so its pretty much sorted mechanically and its a pretty quick little car. So I'm just sorting a few bits and bobs out to bring it up to a high standard. It's got a cliosport.net sticker in the side window so I guess its been owned by someone on here in the past which is great. i'm a bit s**t with computers so not to sure how to post a pic up but I will try shortly! How do I become a paid member of the forum? I cant seem to see anything about joining!!

Attachments

• IMG_2746.JPG
    IMG_2746.JPG
    238 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: Gus
  Clio182 & X5 & vwT4
Wow I feel a bit special now lol, adding a pic was a lot easier than I thought and Ive just found out how to join as a paid member lol. I blame the beer!!!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Real easy to upload pics on here mate.
And again to become a member :smile:

Do you know who it was owned by on here?
I don't think you do know re reading your post.
And welcome to the forum :smile:

Clio182 & X5 & vwT4
Real easy to upload pics on here mate.
And again to become a member :smile:

Do you know who it was owned by on here?
I don't think you do know re reading your post.
And welcome to the forum :smile:

It could possibly be a guy Called Ben Smith looking at the history but who knows! I think he had the induction kit and remap done in 2013/14. He had a reg plate on it HO02BEN.

Clio182 & X5 & vwT4
What cars have you owned before this?

Jesus lol.... I'm 38 and have owned loads of cars probably in the region of 70-80 including minis, uno turbos, r5 turbos, clio 16v, rover turbos, astra gsi, metro 1.8vvc, xr2's etc etc I love cars. Like I said the 182 is a bit of a toy, I've always liked them and I am currently hooked on it.

Attachments

• IMG_2747.JPG
    IMG_2747.JPG
    193.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2748.JPG
    IMG_2748.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 59

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cool I'm 36 so can relate to the cars above :smile:

Looks great in the pics. Not a huge fan of the stickers :/.

What's it lowered on

Clio182 & X5 & vwT4
Yep some great cars, if only I had kept them all, i think I would be a millionaire now lol. Its lowered on just springs (apex I think) I will probably change these if I keep it long term but I will live with them for now. I'm not usually a sticker fan but I do actually quite like the one on the osr 1/4 so think I'm gonna keep it, each to their own though.