ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

June Photography Competition - Transport

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
My entry
IMG_0283.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
3 days left now!

Some nice entries in, good to see a range of transport being entered ;)

Also, don't forget to make entries.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Should of specified no cars Scott.

I thought this, but car photography can be good and it would be unfair to exclude it like we did last time. I suggested not allowing photos of your own car to try and stop people submitting any old picture they took on their iPhone.

I was also concerned that with FCS we might get an influx of 'snaps' but tbh I'm happy with most of the entries. Most of the car shots entered are of a good enough standard imo, and a car shot could win.

I'm really happy we decided to allow them now :)

Disastra Coupe
I'll chuck this in as an entry, it won't win as it's a car show and not the most creative posted - but i did have a play with the shot and i think it looks pretty cool, so meh lol.

7389909198_a2de43e4ca_z.jpg

black106 by chippen172, on Flickr

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Performers in the open-air show, 'The Voyage' in Birmingham are transported over the side of their ship on wires during their act.

A bit of a play on the word 'Transport' But they are being transported none-the-less!!

Entry:

7424139590_89b8138d42_o.png