ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jumpy temperature dial on dash board

Renaultsport Clio 182
The temperature dial on my dash board sometimes jumps around when i'm driving around. I've seen this a couple of times now. Most of the time it is stable, slap bang in the middle of the meter. What's causing this? Has something broke? Anyone else experiences this?

I have an 04 Clio 182.

Renaultsport Clio 182
Just called Renault, Weybridge, they know or have heard nothing about it on Clios apparantly...

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
I know the cause of this, most people have this problem, if you get out your car and walk round the front you will see a big silver diamond.

Da

Less
Is it 'post in the wrong section Monday' or something today? :S
Questions get answered far more easily if they're posted in the correct place.

Skoda Octavia TDi vRS
Yep, temperature sender. Took Renault 3 goes to fix mine even when I took in a printout of the fault from here as they "couldn't get the intermittent fault to happen from them".

Pray your traction control doesn't go t!ts up, they never fixed mine even after a full diagnosis and part number printed off of here.

Steve