ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jul 19, 2015] *** Updated Time *** Yorkshire lot's Epic York to Whitby Run (Bilbrough Top)

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Not raining in my neck of the woods ...... yet. May as well still go ahead, I haven't got up at this time for nothing haha.

I think we should push the time back a bit like I said yesterday. I don't fancy doing 200 miles in this.

***** I suggest we push the meet time back to 11am and see if it's improved? ******

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Not raining in my neck of the woods ...... yet. May as well still go ahead, I haven't got up at this time for nothing haha.

I spoke to soon, hammer it down now.

11 is good by me, means I can go back to bed for an hour or two :)

Fiesta ST
Ffs aha

Didn't get far, but not heard from ross yet.

Cheers for pm tricky, saved me time haha

BG Clio 182
s**t the bed I'm half way down in services meeting ashh. If it's 11am fair do's will just have to wait around for a bit
Ah f**k. I'm confident there will be people still there at 9.30 that haven't heard or thought to check the forum. Might be okay to still go matey? That's annoying for you though :(

AG 200 CUP
I'll still come just have to see what ashh wants to do stay here for a bit or just come down and wait about. Tbf was like driving through the the Amazon when I set off but it's clear here now

BG Clio 182
I'll still come just have to see what ashh wants to do stay here for a bit or just come down and wait about. Tbf was like driving through the the Amazon when I set off but it's clear here now
I think he's posted above you mate if you try find it, dunno if he's still coming down for the original time by the looks?

172 + 350z
Stopped raining here about two mile from meeting location although still very cloudy. Will be there between half ten and eleven

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not rained for a while now here, I'm the Whitby side of York. And it's brightening up, should have left it at 9:30 :p