ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JP exhausts

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
I know k-tec used to, or still do, but i cant seem to find the jp 182 catback on their website. If they no longer sell them, could someone be helpful and fill me on on who, if anyone, still haas these systems for sale.

Cheers

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Spoke to JP this morning, they don't have any companies at the minute selling stock, so the only way is direct from them. 450 plus vat for the system.

For future reference if anyone else is wondering.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
I've no idea why ktec no longer sell them.

I never new that about the price! Bit schneidy.

Racing Blue Clio 182
Hi all I rang JP about getting an exhaust for my clio 182 and they said they have an offer on for any one local to get this exhaust system fitted by them at a discount price. Unfortunately I live to far away to make the offer worth while but for any one that lives close your saveing a fair abit of money over just buying the system just throught I'd let you all know. so if any ones interested ring them up and ask for dave

LOL that's brilliant Fred, pretty funny to be honest!

Will the Yozza brand live again, or are you still moving on with something else? Last time I heard you were doing Custom on request?

clio 200 F4Rt
I thought you were making a much 'better' system Fred?

And to start selling them again would go against all you said previously...... right???

clio 200 F4Rt
indeed.

but i seem to remember months ago he was already creating a 'better' system. After the sour grapes with JP.

I just assumed (foolishly it would seem) that he would of been well on his way with the new system, seeing as the original Yozza had such a following.

But I dont come on here often, so maybe I missed an update or my info is wrong.

Personally I wouldn't go back to them out of principle, they want to mess people about then they'll have to deal with not finding a clio trader to sell their exhausts. May be a drop in the ocean with regards to sales but I wouldn't be going there.

Racing Blue Clio 182
I for one would love another yozza had one on my 172 and the fittment and qualtiy of it was second to none and the sound was amazing really want one now iv got a clio 182

I've been down to them today to have some work done and they showed me the one they are currently making.

Looks great Fred. Can't help but think its going to be quiet loud though, but I guess this is only development.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I can't believe BTM are going back to them to be honest after the way they f**ked him about.

Surely there must be other manufacturers out there to use!

Track 172, Focus RS
I dont know the ins ands outs because im a new(ish) member but ive heard they where well built and sound well, so im interested

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I was interested in this new exhaust but got bored of waiting so long and bought a yozza.

Now Sold :-(
Why would Fred/BTM be foolish to start a new partnership with them?

1. The product JP build has a good following and is renowned for its quality so is not difficult to sell. (Win for Fred)
2. Fred has hero/god status with Clio owners and is the ideal outlet for the product. (Win for JP)
3. As a result of previous history I suspect Fred will be in a good position to broker a better deal than he had before thus increasing his share of the spoils. (2xWin for Fred)

Although it's nice to have principles in business I see no reason to cut off ones nose to spite ones face.
All the principles in the world are worth zero at the end of the financial year.

172cup turbo & rx8
Why would Fred/BTM be foolish to start a new partnership with them?

1. The product JP build has a good following and is renowned for its quality so is not difficult to sell. (Win for Fred)
2. Fred has hero/god status with Clio owners and is the ideal outlet for the product. (Win for JP)
3. As a result of previous history I suspect Fred will be in a good position to broker a better deal than he had before thus increasing his share of the spoils. (2xWin for Fred)

Although it's nice to have principles in business I see no reason to cut off ones nose to spite ones face.
All the principles in the world are worth zero at the end of the financial year.

without knowing the full details of the previous split i would have to agree 100% with this ^^^^^

i hope it comes off tbh, its a great product they have and further development from fred would only improve this

sod principles there is money to be made ;)

Lionel Richie
Me on tuesday morning
6957433de18473979a535cf6c3a137216330de04a48411f7f2b10800.jpg