ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Josh Cook - Clio Cup 2013

WRX
Well done for race 1 Josh. At least you showed them that you're one to watch. Really enjoyed watching from the warmth of my armchair.

Car needs a re shell for the next round at Donington.
Ouch didn't realise it was that bad mate :(! I was expecting you to shove it in reverse and carry on lol

As others have said easily done and nothing you can do to change it but overall was a really positive weekend with you/car/team looking really quick :) Hopefully I won't be working and I can come watch at Donington

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Quite a few east mids lads are going to be there, me included, hopefully!

Mental 172 Cup
New car has been sorted and thinks its nearly done or already done.. Unfortunately the car wasent ready for the Thruxton test so Josh was unable to take part..

Cooksport Fleet
Missed thruxton test. Car is fully rebuilt with a new engine and shell, subframe etc.

Shake down tomorrow morning at Malory, testing is Thursday at Donington.

Sat is quali and one race, then one race on Sunday at 1.30ish I think.

Time to get on it!

Cheers for the kind words guys.

Mental 172 Cup
​Hi all,

Josh has just had a page set up to look after his racing actions and whatnot. It will basically chronicle his race weekends, testing and give general BTCC info. Its run by the man himself and a support team who will be at every event. Also has competitions and offers to be included..

Give it a follow on www.facebook.com/joshcookracing if you have a few seconds

Thanks