ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** JOS - Blue Clio 197/200 (Bristol): Stop driving like a knob!

FormulaFord Ecoboost
I've no doubt you'll be on here but please either learn to read road signs or stop driving like a knob. if you find your self in the wrong lane don't just cut me up and drive like a knob!

You were coming along Upper Belgrave Road, Bristol
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=bristol&aq=&sll=52.19414,-3.02124&sspn=3.515766,7.23999&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Bristol,+City+of+Bristol,+United+Kingdom&ll=51.47029,-2.61701&spn=0.003489,0.00707&z=17 heading North East in the lane for the A4018, it's clever marked as such to help people select the right lane. Admittedly, many people seem oblivious to this.
Before junction in the picture below you have the left lane that peels off down Stoke Road, the middle lane with road markings saying 'A4018' (the lane you chose) and the right lane labelled 'Redlane / City' (which I chose).

You obviously wanted to go to 'Redland as you ended up going down the B4468 (parking at the Spire Hospital). But instead of realising you'd chosen the wrong lane and indicating accordingly, you drive like a knob cutting me and another driver up.

You are the blue car and should have taken the 'blue' route, I was the 'black' car taking the black route but you took the 'red' route

wronglane-1.jpg

I realise that me ranting about this may make me come across as bit anal but when you nearly caused an accident then I'm perfectly within my rights.

Please drive more carefully next time!!!

p.s. nice car

FormulaFord Ecoboost
LOL, it's my pet hate at that particular junction!

I pulled up alongside him thinking "oh a fellow Clio driver, wonder if he's on CS.net . Nice looking car". Then he went a spoilt it though :(

Did sound rather nice though, wonder what exhaust he had on it :)

Williams 3
Haha!

I know who owns that car. I'll try and remember to mention it next time I see him.

Does sound good, I must say. Heard it a couple of weeks ago. Don't think it's standard, my 197 didn't sound anywhere near as good as that!

Look out it's the Internet police.

How about you leave the traffic officers to tell someone how to drive? Funny thread anyway, made me lol:p

FormulaFord Ecoboost
ARGH! He's just done it again!!!

This time I spotted him so he didn't cut me up, but he's still merrily using the wrong damn lane!

Idiot :(

FormulaFord Ecoboost
It's not because he's too lazy, it's the lane with the most traffic strangley enough. Some people just can't read the big white letters on the road :(

Pet hate of mine, grrrr

I'm posting about this because it will amuse some people that I get soooo annoyed and it helps me vent my frustration... :)

new clio, pug 205,
This thread is awsome lmao

love the diagram !!! lmao hope you catch this plonker and give him a good lecture please print this diagram off and keep it in your glovebox for such time as this occurs i beg you haha