ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Joint Megane Sport / Clio Sport Meet

Sorry lads - not alot of notice I know but have recently been made area rep on megane sport so thought Id sort a meet out.

My car is going into a bodyshop on the 4th May for a couple of weeks so thought Id try and get something organised for the weekend before

So we are meeting at Cardiff West Services at 1.00pm on the 2nd May then heading down to swansea services to meet more members. From there then as we did last year on clio sport will head for the black mountains

Im not really sure of the route from the services to the mountains but Im sure there will be a few people there that do - other wise will whip the sat nav out and off we go.

Few people have already shown an interest so hopefully be a good day

Tim

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
I might be up for this, have to see if the motorclub im with isnt having a St Athens autotest that day though