ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

January meet to Tan Hill Inn

Which route?

• Total voters
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah I ain't been but you lot have, say the route and I'm there. Maybe get some pics of us doing some air. Always wanted 1 of those.

arctic 182 ff
The air was pretty impressive as the dip/hump in road came out of nowhere i wasnt expecting it if i had i would have slowed right down as it cracked my splitter and engine undertray and bent me centre section but in hindsight was worth it lol.standard suspension ftw

alien green rs133
on all 4 routes i made it go up a section of road that has a mega jump.

i mean take it at 45 and you will be nearly 1m in the air. we could stop there for some pics if you like.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
on all 4 routes i made it go up a section of road that has a mega jump.

i mean take it at 45 and you will be nearly 1m in the air. we could stop there for some pics if you like.

Dont tell kev he'll try it at 145 haha the longest jump in history, I will pop along in me french beastie, ne jumps for me though, as I dont fancy the repair bill/hospital time if it goes tits up

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Dont tell kev he'll try it at 145 haha the longest jump in history, I will pop along in me french beastie, ne jumps for me though, as I dont fancy the repair bill/hospital time if it goes t**s up

i went for the most flips recorded, it didnt end well and i didnt get the record, oh well lesson learned for next time ; ).

Last edited:
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
nope its in bits still. he gave me a spanking new itg filter for mine. i only asked if he had 1 to sell on the off chance . win, cheers stevie.

alien green rs133
nope its in bits still. he gave me a spanking new itg filter for mine. i only asked if he had 1 to sell on the off chance . win, cheers stevie.

offer to give him a hand one night and you get free food and drink, all for attacking his car with a hammer :D

Astra SRI/ Hornet
ill make the offer. gonna fit the filter in the morning, expecting big gains, lol i used a ktr 1 last time never made a noise or fuckall, but twinned with my de cat who knows. i do im being sarcastic.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Kev, i'm getting my exhaust made from AAS, come with and we might be able to force a little discount lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
dont have funds at the mo mate, paying a big fine : (.

h and r are more expensive with no extra benifit, but at the right price, lol just heard good things about kw.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
its in bits. lol he's rebuilding the turbo install his own way with different parts. so theres gonna be a nice turbo install for sale. wish i had the money.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
my dad says it's going to be snowy for the next 3 weeks, lest hope the roads are clear though

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Hows everybody doing for this meet apart from the snow situation, any more takers?

My car needs a service was going to get it done today but of the snow had to cancel hopefully get it done asap cos my babe needs a good service ;)

Barge
I'm out. Enjoy it guys.

1. Geddes
2. Hutchie
3. Alex H (maybe)
4. Penaul
5. Stevie H
6. Gary
7. Bonxy
8. Savi
9. kev182cup
10. DazJ (maybe)
11.clioben18

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Depends if my car will be done, it'll defo need a brand new exhaust straight away. And also depends on the weather which is looking like crap at the minute