ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

January meet to Tan Hill Inn

Which route?

• Total voters

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The first meet for the year will be a ride over to the Tan Hill Inn which is located in the Yorkshire Dales, the Inn there is the hightest Inn in Britain. Some of us lot went to the Inn few months into the 2009 which was a great success.

The roads on the way to the inn were second to none, blinding corners, long straights and plenty of more good roads to explore this time round.

Allot of you enjoyed the ride out to the Inn last time round but also for the food and for the peas especially the peas, and for those which did not make it last time I am sure you will defiantly enjoy it.

The time and date for this meet will be on the 31st of January 10:30.

For those people who live in Newcastle - Durham ect we can meet up at the Durham Services if need be about 10:00 and drive down to Scotch Corner meet up with the rest and make our way to the Inn on the planned route have our meal and beverage, chill take pictures and drive to where the wind takes us.

The official meet location will be at Scotch Corner A1 services car park for 10:30, I think this will be the ideal place for people coming from different areas.

Tan Hill location

Tan Hill Info

The route will be decided later on a poll which will be added shortly.

Geddes/Hutchie

alien green rs133
i will be meeting at the turn off on the A66 over to tan hill, otherwise i will be driving 20miles along 66 to drive back along them.

we will have a selection of routes to select from shortly

Hutchie

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
The inn was featured on "Living Dangerously" on BBC1 the other morning. They got snowed in basically. Looks a nice place though, might make the trip up, funds dependant.

arctic 182 ff
sounds good can i still come even tho i havnt got a clio at the moment ?? will park it out of group shots lol

Barge
Sorry to be fussy, a list is easier. :)

1. Geddes
2. Hutchie
3. Alex H (maybe)
4. Penaul
5. Stevie H
6. Gary
7. Bonxy
8. Needy (maybe)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Eeee, ya missed me out! :O

1. Geddes
2. Hutchie
3. Alex H (maybe)
4. Penaul
5. Stevie H
6. Gary
7. Bonxy
8. Needy (maybe)
9. Savi

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I'm a maybes for this meet because I've got a job down Worksop, just waiting for a start date but will still travel up if I have the money

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
1. Geddes
2. Hutchie
3. Alex H (maybe)
4. Penaul
5. Stevie H
6. Gary
7. Bonxy
8. Needy (maybe)
9. Savi
10. kev182cup
11. DazJ (maybe)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've sent this link to the people who are on the pm list, give it time allot of people are a way on holiday or what ever, prob to se it rise in the 1st or 2nd week of the month

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah if I didn't go needy will have you all eating nandos and making daisy chains and holding hands. Spirited driving is where it's at.

alien green rs133
Yeah if I didn't go needy will have you all eating nandos and making daisy chains and holding hands. Spirited driving is where it's at.

theres a time and a place to drive like a t**t, and i thought you would know better.
i agree its nice to drive at a decent pace.

time and place is on track btw

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Who said like a twit I said spirited. You've spent too long listening to gayers on here hutchie. Apparently ya not aloud to enjoy a car anymore and ooooh having 1 accident in 7 years means I shouldn't get in a car again.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Who said like a twit I said spirited. You've spent too long listening to gayers on here hutchie. Apparently ya not aloud to enjoy a car anymore

thats exactly right mate, i drive my car spirited everywhere i go, thats exactly the reason why i modify it, to build the car around me, make it my own, and for a better driving experience

I pay road tax, i'm making the most of the road's, when the traffic permits ofcourse

Astra SRI/ Hornet
There all just sheep on here man and lick each others arse. I came on this forum cos thought I'd meet car and driving enthusiats but all I've seen is keyboard warriors and attention seekers bar a very small minority. f**k them I'm not gonna waste anymore time even acknowledging them. Im out.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Kev says were all girls who don't know how to drive and as such he's disassociating himself from us.

He's obviously never seen the underside of your car like I have when we were getting mega air the last time we went to Tann Hill.

He'll be there

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I made some air once and landed dodgy and almost crashed lol, if you lot need a chat pm me

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I know geddess I was the 1 behind ya remember, you nearly hurt yaself a couple of times that day. Not every1 is a girl just some peoples attitude stinks on here, ya get s**t for enjoying something ya love.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Does that mean you don't class me as a homo? I'm truely touched.

Anyway back on topic, which one of those routes is the longest most dangerous with the most up and down twistiest road?

As that'll be the one that gets my vote