ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jan 14, 2018] North Weald Sunday Brunch - Essex

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Is there enough space to eat inside? From the last one I remember it was very small?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
If it's not to far then pop along. Did I once read you was London way?

It's a nice little spot. Can grab a bit of breakfast and everybody is cool so it's a nice and easy 1st meet for you.
Aye, i'm less than an hour away. Still a bit earlier than i'm used to on a Sunday but will try to get myself along!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
How do you even get to the cafe? Looks like it's in the middle of an air field?!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
What time are you going to be arriving? If may be best to wait by the barrier and follow someone in.

PH2 172
How do you even get to the cafe? Looks like it's in the middle of an air field?!

Use CM16 6HR Merlin Way for satnav.
Go past gatehouse on your right, to the roundabout, do a 180 & return to gatehouse.
Once inside, turn left onto perri track, and follow round till you get to Wings, about half a mile.
Check nothing is taking off or on approach before crossing the end of the runway.
If you are challenged at the gatehouse, ask for directions to wings café.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Use CM16 6HR Merlin Way for satnav.
Go past gatehouse on your right, to the roundabout, do a 180 & return to gatehouse.
Once inside, turn left onto perri track, and follow round till you get to Wings, about half a mile.
Check nothing is taking off or on approach before crossing the end of the runway.
If you are challenged at the gatehouse, ask for directions to wings café.
Perfect! Thanks :)
Think i'll get there between 10-10:15