ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jacob's Inferno 225 Cup

Inferno 225 cup
That looks like a very well made system. More videos required!

Is it 3"?
It sure is mate, 3" turbo back including the decat.

Charlie's had the car since last Saturday and worked on it everyday, the hours they must have put in is incredible and the detail Stuart went through when fitting it was sublime, the hanger mounts moved and out the way so all you can see is the exit of the 3" pipes.

In all honesty, I don't want anyone having One made but I can't be selfish, just hope no one specs there's like mine.[emoji23]

Inferno 225 cup
A little short vid. Not really hearing the true sound, as even though it was warmed up it hit the cold limiter do we bought back in for another 15mins.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Maybe it's just the video, but it sounds a bit 'diesel' to me. Next time you're doing something like this give me a shout and I'll come have a listen.

Off topic but I'm getting my car back tomorrow! Time to strip it! (Not sure how yet, it's not like I can do much of it!)

Inferno 225 cup
Maybe it's just the video, but it sounds a bit 'diesel' to me. Next time you're doing something like this give me a shout and I'll come have a listen.

Off topic but I'm getting my car back tomorrow! Time to strip it! (Not sure how yet, it's not like I can do much of it!)
I've just nipped out in it bud.

Cam always pop over and Il take you out in it. :)

I've just filled up with petrol and had a little sound check...the car is so so much more responsive, I didn't even push it and it sounded amazing at 70-110.

Compared to the ktec miles better, in quality and in sound it really is a pure bit of kit.

When Charlie reveals the price for the full package do not say it's too expensive, blah blah blah.

Anyone considering it come and see/hear for yourself.

I don't know what power people are running but for me with 280bhp 330lb torque it's perfect and can't wait to see what difference on the rollers it has made.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I've just nipped out in it bud.

Cam always pop over and Il take you out in it. :)

I've just filled up with petrol and had a little sound check...the car is so so much more responsive, I didn't even push it and it sounded amazing at 70-110.

Compared to the ktec miles better, in quality and in sound it really is a pure bit of kit.

When Charlie reveals the price for the full package do not say it's too expensive, blah blah blah.

Anyone considering it come and see/hear for yourself.

I don't know what power people are running but for me with 280bhp 330lb torque it's perfect and can't wait to see what difference on the rollers it has made.

Was your old system the Ktec 3" exhaust? Is the new exhaust any louder?

I've got a Ktec 3" at moment and like that it's quiet at motorway speeds but sounds good when you boot it.

Inferno 225 cup
Was your old system the Ktec 3" exhaust? Is the new exhaust any louder?

I've got a Ktec 3" at moment and like that it's quiet at motorway speeds but sounds good when you boot it.
the ktec 70mm.
020788a8f40d738eff817581bea6b43c.jpg

This sound is so much more refined and not as burbly, it's more jet Ish.

Yours has reducers pipes in whereas this doesn't it's 3" straight from the turbo back:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
the ktec 70mm.
020788a8f40d738eff817581bea6b43c.jpg

This sound is so much more refined and not as burbly, it's more jet Ish.

Yours has reducers pipes in whereas this doesn't it's 3" straight from the turbo back:

The Ktec 3" reduces after the silencer and it's quieter than 70mm system which I like so I'd probably spec the silencer to be bigger than you've chosen. I'm hoping the CGR exhaust won't be more than £600 otherwise I don't see value in swapping.

IMG_4502_zpsb08ff2b1.jpg

IMG_4501_zps6bfd238d.jpg

IMG_4500_zps22938187.jpg

Inferno 225 cup
The Ktec 3" reduces after the silencer and it's quieter than 70mm system which I like so I'd probably spec the silencer to be bigger than you've chosen. I'm hoping the CGR exhaust won't be more than £600 otherwise I don't see value in swapping.

IMG_4502_zpsb08ff2b1.jpg

IMG_4501_zps6bfd238d.jpg

IMG_4500_zps22938187.jpg

Looks the same as the one I've taken off.

I've also noticed a big increase in power lower down and picks up so much more quickly than before.

The quality compared to the ktec/miktek system is miles in front.

david hodson

ClioSport Club Member
In the photos above both are ktec systems , ones made by milltek (first photo with the small backbox), the second one is made by piper for ktec , the piper system isnt as loud as the milltek and has a bigger bore at 3 inch

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
That does look good, where abouts are they based mate?

Your car is like a grown up version of mine haha.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice bit of kit that!

Did hear rumours of a 250 system? As the floor pan is pretty much identical?

Inferno 225 cup
ordered some sub Frame and rear boot decals of @LeeRS and he's a right Dab hand at doing them and sending the straight out. Top guy and great work...

Not too everyone's taste but I like it [emoji2]
4d96dcc8628c35cbb52c20a134e46822.jpg

Will drop the rear one on after I've washed it :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yes!!!!

Think if a nice r26 that's been mapped etc may sway me. Not looked but nice ones are what £6k ish?