ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ive split from the bee

bmw e92 330d '09

picture i took at FCS 2009 thought it was absolutely gorgeous mate i would have loved to have owned it. "pitbull" your a lucky guy just hope you look after it! :D

p.s. i loved the headlight covers! (Y)

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You had some great ideas: Alcantara bits, wheels, Recaros.

And some f*cking awful ideas: Lights, neons, LED's etc

Still a nice motor though.

LY R26
always looked forward to your posts in media as there was always something new done to it, not just your standard 'i cleaned my car pics'.

top car dude, hope your new purchase is just as good.

laguna coupe
well lets just say ive spoken to them and i can afford to run one insurance wise and fuel more bothered about getting a decent one for 8000 i want a 7

DCi 100
Fancy PMing me with the details on how you did the rooflining and where to get the material? ;)

Love this car, on 182 wheels without the brows!

laguna coupe
its hard to explain i would be willing to show u though got the material of ebay there is a guide on the roof lining some where

Iceberg 172
That was an epic read! Loving it! TBH, the pic below is the best pic of a black 182 i've ever seen... I think the headlight covers look good from certain angles, suits the black look...
DSC_0949.jpg

DCi 100
The two side pillars of the dash just pull of towards the back of the car, but abit of a pain iirc. Mine came off easy because they were wobbly as.

Car looks great mate, unsure on the headlight covers though.

Did i spot tinted front fog lights in one of the pics ?
Or is it the way the picture was taken when the car was in the driveway ?