ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I've had a PDR session but....

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
....While the big ones I wanted gone are gone and the car looks dent free, (and mint!) when you get under car parking lights and bright sunshine you can still see tiny tiny little ones on the sharp crease of the door (Megane).

They're so tiny I'm guessing they can't be fully taken out even though there is a fair few of them.

My question is can they actually be fully removed or is there always a 'history' of it so to speak...

Punto/Clio GTT
are they where the old dent was? if so, they cant be took out, its simply down to the skill of the pdr guy with his rods

if they are other dents, then maybe, have a word with the pdr guy who did your big dents?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
are they where the old dent was? if so, they cant be took out, its simply down to the skill of the pdr guy with his rods

if they are other dents, then maybe, have a word with the pdr guy who did your big dents?

Is that me in your avatar????

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No.

Can I speak to the headmaster? I want to report bullying. (That I can't remember)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

No I think these have always been there I've just not noticed before.

They're must be about 8 or more all in a line on the horizontal crease of the door.