ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iv gone PINK !!!!

Evo 8 MR
Thanks lol, thats why ive done it, to be different, i think its funky anyways.

It's all well and good being different, but when it looks s**t as f**k, you just look like an ass clown tbh.

Your boggo spec Clio looks bad enough as it is without putting pink bits on it.

Clio '02 1.4 16v
It's all well and good being different, but when it looks s**t as f**k, you just look like an ass clown tbh.

Your boggo spec Clio looks bad enough as it is without putting pink bits on it.

Lol. Yeah proper "boggo"...... Get a grip. Clown.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I don't like the lights or spoiler but if this was modded like Tom's old slammed clio it would look ok with the pink bits

It's nice
i think i like being a sheep....lol
but fair play to you matey,if like it,thats all that matters

Golf 7R
I think the most important thing here is you like it, so forget what everyone else thi ........ actually, forget that, it looks pap!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL @ the 'I like it because you're not a sheep' comments.

It's a standard Clio with pink badges. It's not ground breaking or different. It's just awful.

Typical young lad's mods though. Really, really tasteless.

Golf 7R
I think you may have known it wasn't going to be liked - "i know it isnt everybodies cup of tea, but each to their own as the saying goes" and then you foolishly asked " what you all think? "

Clio '02 1.4 16v
I arent trying to defend it mate, just pointing out that it isnt so "standard", as i thought all these people new everything or they seem to think they do, thats all.

looks awful

on a highly modified car maybe.... i had pink wheels and they looked good, but this just looks like your a 17 year old girl and stuck lots of pink halfords bits on it

Hahahaha, was laughing at this alot.

I have to agree I'm afraid, thought it was a female owner. Or looks like you've borrowed your gf's car.

Jap Box
I arent trying to defend it mate, just pointing out that it isnt so "standard", as i thought all these people new everything or they seem to think they do, thats all.

I think they do all know more than you as the general trend is that everyone thinks its utter gash.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
People need to stop asking for opinions if they are not prepared to accept negative feedback.

Clio '02 1.4 16v
I think they do all know more than you as the general trend is that everyone thinks its utter gash.

Yeah because everyone wants too follow everyone else and go with the same old boring sh*t colours, and im afraid i aint a follower like yourself and every other hater. :cool:

And again i cant take sh*t from someone driving a Mini, sorry.