ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITV HD

182 Full of Fat
To be fair King Kong was awsome quality, alot better than I was expecting. I'm sure they have upped the bandwidth and prob will for the first couple of weeks on the EPG, but then slowly but surely they will start lowering it just like BBC HD did.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
To be fair King Kong was awsome quality, alot better than I was expecting. I'm sure they have upped the bandwidth and prob will for the first couple of weeks on the EPG, but then slowly but surely they will start lowering it just like BBC HD did.
Hope not, atm the quality of the HD stuff on ITV is the best I have seen yet on any of the Sky HD channels.

182 Full of Fat
Hope not, atm the quality of the HD stuff on ITV is the best I have seen yet on any of the Sky HD channels.

I agree but you'll notice that on most channels.
Someone on the AV forums who works for BBC posted all the channel stats and the HD channel has literally halved in bandwidth since the week it was released.