ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes Expert Please

Ex-172 owner. Now a Mini!
Hi,

I had my laptop stolen on Monday which held all of my itune songs and movies. I have the entire collection of music and video on my iPhone right now but no laptop.

My questions is, how to do I get them off my iPhone back on to a PC? I have access to another PC but can't see how to do it. Surely there must be a way or have I lost everything? If so, I've lost about 1200 songs and I assume would have to add them to the claim of stolen items.

If anyone knows, I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Not a Clio
Just sync it? never tried but I'd have thought that would be the way. Else can't you manually copy and paste across using a file explorer?

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
Use something like copypod - think it may be called copytrans now! That's what I used!

Edit - Millsy beat me to it :p

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
Sharepod does the trick for getting music from iPod to PC, but I don't know about videos.

ValverInBits
You defo need the special software. I used to use iTunes music liberator, but that doesent seem to work with the latest gen iPods/phones.
iTunes don't like you doing it because it makes it possible for you to upload your music to someone elses computer=copyright etc etc