ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

its got 2 be done now i av money

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
2 i can think of straight away, Rayn k (aka NW performance) and Legohead.

Fair play though :)

DMS

A thirsty 172
I know they had problems some time ago. The kits are fairly different now though. My conversion doesn't look very much like theirs did at all.
Perhaps reliability was one of the reasons for this. If the parts are specced, prep'd, built and mapped by people who 100% know what they're doing there's no reason for the cars to be reliable. Obviously it won't have undergone the same rigorous testing that a car manufacturer would undertake but 300+ hard miles on a track and being ragged about every day by a test pilot is enough to show that they can be reliable.

Bomber and I are off to visit KTEC next saturday to chat over quite a few things, and to test some cars, namely the supercharge one :evil:

Can't wait for it, I may even put a deposit down then! But we'll see, not quite sure what to expect though.

DMS

A thirsty 172
I'm going tomorrow for a de-cat pipe, boost controller and mapping. Not looking forward to the 3 hour drive though, or getting up at half 5 in the morning.
Still, the journey home should be fun :)

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
If its 2 1/2" bore straight through you should be laughing, it it makes less than 280bhp tell them you want your money back ;)

DMS

A thirsty 172
Yep it'll be 2.5 inch from the downpipe back. Not sure what diameter the downpipe is but I'd imagine it'll probably be the same.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Genuinely looking forward to tomorrows results, even if it's only in the region of 260/270 the same as mine you'll be astonished at how quick it is.

I guarantee you'll be torturing stuff on the way home.

BMW M135I
what i should of sed is i want to supercharge my clio but i only have £100.
i come on here four your help but nah this is one f**ked up forum.
to me it seems like all you want to do is **** meee off.
what it is you got 18 19 year olds on here with the same car as me that are jealous.
anyway cheers to the people that av said good things about this thread.

How old are you btw as you havent put many details about yourself?

Why get so arsey about peoples comments as well, you did ask for them but it does happen on here, and as i can tell with you only having 12 posts, you dont come on here much , so you dont obviously understand the kind of comments that happen on here.
And in regards to this
right now i av the money iam going to supercharge my 172cup :rasp:
BUT i need your help!! haaa.
where n what is the best i can get it done?
n what money am i looking at 2 get it done?
i av £5000 ??

Depending on your age etc, dont forget theirs insurance and running costs to think about at the same time. The two options you have so far i believe is KTEC and RSTuning and are within the same price range.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Genuinely looking forward to tomorrows results, even if it's only in the region of 260/270 the same as mine you'll be astonished at how quick it is.

I guarantee you'll be torturing stuff on the way home.

Last time I went down to get it mapped, Andy reckoned that with another half a bar of boost it should make about another 60 hp which would knock it up to about 270 - 275. All being well it'll be running 0.7 bar on top of what it's already doing so hopefully the 280bhp will be achievable.

1.4 phase 1
personally i would have the supercharger over the turbo(mostly due to price), but tuff choice between super charger and TBs.

^ They are a completely different kettle of fish, and not only in price. My choice is coming down to those two, as it depends if I want to do other work on the car, having a sc wont really allow me to have the funds for that :(

RS 172
what i should of sed is i want to supercharge my clio but i only have £100.
i come on here four your help but nah this is one f**ked up forum.
to me it seems like all you want to do is **** meee off.
what it is you got 18 19 year olds on here with the same car as me that are jealous.
anyway cheers to the people that av said good things about this thread.

Spend the money on some english lessons... ;)