ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

its gone!!!

clio 182
what i mean as the grown up version, is that my Clio 182, was fantastic, but the 197 just feels more luxury.. more comfortable, I can state, it will never be as good as my 182....

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
in was considering a cooper s after i sold the vxr and i ended up buying my 182, the cooper s is a big problem car, between the heads needing de-coked and them getting death rattle theyre an expensive fix, there are plenty of them around me in garages around the 07-08 mark with around 30k miles on them and the reason is because theyre fucked.... theres supposadly a fix for the death rattle which is a belt tensioner from a 2011 cooper s but i decided to not bother and buy something cheaper as the one i was looking at was 8.5k and i couldnt spend that sorta money knowing itl soon need walnut blasted or the chains done!, my advice is either buy a post 2011 cooper s due to the different engine or avoid it all together unless youre going for an r53