ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its arrived

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
As above. Our 200 arrived at our dealership on Thursday night so we went in yesterday to have a look.

Looks sooo much better in the flesh. They had it parked around the front next to a white 200 with white wheels. Our alien green puts it to shame (big time). Defo the best colour for the 200 (Obviously I'm biased but hey).

Heres a quick pic I took:

DSC00317.jpg

It looks darker in the flesh. Was hard to get good pics.

Mini Cooper S sport
Looks best from that angle - and I love alien green.

Just needs the spoiler to finish it off IMO.

Track 172 & Golf R32
Quite like the colour tbh never seen alien green in the flesh though. The 200's are growing on me

Clio 172, Clio 200
I have a clio 200 coming in soon, due 15 March though :( I love the green, but ordered the white with anthricite alloys (cup pack). Did you get the 200 cup, 200, or 200 with cup pack?

Skoda fabia Vrs
Very nice mate!! needs the cup spoiler but deffo the nicest colour....
I do like white too though

steve

Clio 172, Clio 200
anyone know the true 0-60 in the 200? and is there much difference 0-60 wise between the cup and the standard 200?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I still don't get the yellow seats.

Stunning tho mate, good combination.

LY 200
Lol.

Yellow seems to be the theme for 200 interior with the yellow rev counter and stiched yellow band on the steering wheel. Then there's the yellow RS mats.

Nice if you've got a LY 200. :cool:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Lol.

Yellow seems to be the theme for 200 interior with the yellow rev counter and stiched yellow band on the steering wheel. Then there's the yellow RS mats.

Nice if you've got a LY 200. :cool:

Hmm, brilliant for LY owners :approve: I wonder if the interior colour scheme will affect peoples final decision on bodywork colour.

I don't have an issue with the yellow chairs. The interior looks nice, and I love the yellow rev counter. Interior theme doesn't have to match the exterior.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
But they should be one colour like black with grey.

Look at that guys albi one.

Blue, red, yellow, silver. All on th one car.

Imagine if you had bought the blue RS and they gave you yellow seats to go.

To me they only suit liquid yellow. I'd understand if they offered different interior packs.

Hmm well my chairs are leather/blue/grey. The car is white, and I don't have an issue with it. I suppose you could argue they're more neutral colours.

JB

RB 182 Cup
Very nice! I'd have the same spec and colour, just black headlights and a cup spoiler.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Cheer for all the positive comment folks.

Will get some more pics once we pick her up.