ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It'll do, for now..

Z4 Coupe
Yes your right, It needs coilovers. But its been an expensive couple of months! Exhaust went pop, On with the Yozza:evil:, 2 new tyres, then 3 days later some lovely 2118's popped up that I couldnt tear myself away from:eek:(thanks Jenic). Suited and booted with polarised bolts. Then this week my drivers side spring decided to snap.. So quick fix.. Eibach Sportlines:)

She'll certaily do for now. Coilovers are coming though, promise:approve:

Comments please..

DSCF8278.jpg

DSCF8284.jpg

DSCF8278.jpg

DSCF8286-1.jpg

DSCF8285.jpg

I had just cleaned her so the brake disc's are not rusty, just from the cleaning thats all:eek:

CLIO PH1 172
white 2118's look so f**king ice a rb's ! looks really smart but as you say just needs coilovers now.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks great.... You're doing it all properly and with the best stuff :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
wow very nice! putting coilovers on my 182 soon and stuck in a mare between white turinis or 2118s.
looking forward to seeing it on its coilovers pal

Z4 Coupe
wow very nice! putting coilovers on my 182 soon and stuck in a mare between white turinis or 2118s.
looking forward to seeing it on its coilovers pal

Just a little warning, White wheels are a nightmare to keep looking lovely! Doesnt bother me to much to be honest as i dont mind a bit of cleaning:) Just a heads up really. Going to enquire tomorrow about pops n bangs:D

Rusty Cup
What are those tyres like? ive always wanted to try them!! If your after coilovers im returning my car to standard and have a set of Gaz coils for sale.

Z4 Coupe
Mini little improvement. New Brembo pads then cleaned and painted calipers. Looks awesome in my opinion:)

image-1.jpg