ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITG Induction

Clio 172
Alright Fellas. Our clio 172 currently has an ITG Maxogen Induction kit fitted and we are on the look out for a cold air kit to suit. Any advice??? Any pictures on fitments etc would be appreciated

Cheers.

remove the passanger side head light and get a cup car blanking part and make a hole for a direct cold air feed!

My trusty lil 182 :)
I've just run a bit of caf tubing up from the front grill, past the horns to where the maxogen funnel sits. Not joined, just sits a right angles to maxogen funnel and gives a bit more cald air in the vicinity.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
remove the passanger side head light and get a cup car blanking part and make a hole for a direct cold air feed!

By headlight, I'm assuming you mean foglight Dave :p

The former would make the car unroadworthy and would be farking hard to see where you were going in the dark ;)

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Runs best without a caf to be honest... It draws air from the original vent at the bottom of the wheel arch. You could remove the foglight, but make sure the wheel arch lining has all its screws secured. I done this and the arch lining came off and rubbed against the wheel after a rolling road day and needed replacing.

Ph1
Ph1 172:

Iv got a 4'' diameter caf (bought for 10 quid from Homebase) running from the fog light, sitting just under the inlet of the kit.

Had to relocate the horns a bit due to the size

Also cut a lot of plastic from behind the bumper grills.

Works very well indeed