ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITB'd 172 cup approx 245 BHP F L O L

Daz Clio Cup on here.....from ages back at gdi i think

GDIRR1.gif

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
saying that i will put money on it thats someone off here as its off of whitelys youtube account.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Jesus f**k!!! Looks like some seriously agressive driving man! Decent brake setup i assume by how late your braking? Quick to say the least. Whats done to it?

Lionel Richie
brembo £50 discs, PF97 front pads, stock renault calipers all round, mocal lines, £12 rear pads, stock rear discs

but apparently you need 4pots? behave!

Lionel Richie
27sec was sm_wrc, the red megane is mr david knight, the nail of a williams that got in the way was 9lives (with ohbejesus "driving")

some of them were demo cars with instructors in, the rest were jonny foreigners

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Can not see why you are suprised by a 245 ITB'd car yeah its high but with cams and internals and head work why not.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Awesome track - I WILL go one day!

Fred what suspension was it on?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
422s peak is about 7800 iirc.

Hoping mine is going to do 240 , 180lb

Time will tell though, Ill be happy with 230

Italian 3.2 V6
yozzas car is the sex!! eating all the 225/230s apart! thats is very impressive!

driving is also very good!

Lionel Richie
still could've done with another 100bhp round spa, its a hilly circuit (after eau rouge and the bit down to the bus stop) the V6 will go well round there :D