ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 172 CUP -YF52 RWZ

Hi
I'm interested in a Clio 172 Cup and found one on ebay at a used car sales Centre in High Wycombe for £3995. It's listed as having done just 41k miles and appears standard.

Out of interest i did a MOT history checker and discovered it's not had any MOT since Jan 2013 at which point it had only done 10757 miles. I find it strange it's done a further 30k miles in four and a half years with no tax or MOT to support legal use on the road.

Would I be right in fearing it's done 30k on track in four years?

Does anyone know this car or perhaps seen it on track days or meets?

http://www.hillclimbgarage.co.uk/us...lio-hatch-3-dr-2.0-16-v-172-renaultsport-cup/

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Been for sale for a while. If its the one im thinking theres a mileage discrepancy. General thought was nah.

Having read the other post opened up on this same vehicle only a few days ago I'm not going to waste any more time thinking about it and walk away.
Somethings not quite right about it and I've got enough time to find the right one.

Thanks for your input @imprezaworks