ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It’s yellow

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Never seen a yellow phase 1 but now I own one.

B2C9A634-17DA-4B61-AACC-1C2C6341C102.png
10A716CE-F120-4D5B-897B-60135C494A4D.png

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
ah its Harpham's old one is I, didn't recognise the reg. seen this few times years ago when he owned it

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I f**king love it, genuinely. The exterior is as close to how it rolled off the factory line as it can be. It drives like a bag of spanner’s though, rack ends fucked, wheels need balancing, and either a engine mount is fucked or drivers side drive shaft. All easy wins.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Thought it would with how you describe it!! Bet it’s the best one you’ve ever driven lol

Now it has a new set of B14s, rack ends, spacers all round and camber bolts, it’s pretty damn good.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Bet the welding took longer than the painting!

Glad it’s painted, looks a million times better. Last time I see it it was fucked.

Love a sunflower

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I don’t have to worry about any rust removal now so no drama. It will get most 172s evevntly.

Looks stunning in those 2 new photos! As mentioned above, if the rust removal work has been done and more importantly has been done well and to the best standard, wouldn't bother me in the slightest, it's a bonus really on a phase 1 these days. With the lows the car already has can see the appeal of some 16" F1's but would need to be silver IMO would really finish it off

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Fitted new offside shaft, rack ends, and engine mount. All needed replacing and now drives much better.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Spent a few hrs on the bay and replaced various parts. Still need to replace ecu tray, paint engine hoist mount, paint slam panel bolts and replace engine cover bolts.

Then try and source cold air feed plus bulk head matting.

Before
ABE40614-CEB1-4568-BB20-69E43A41E543.jpeg

After
54D339B9-DACC-4E5C-90F0-C1CD93D65698.jpeg