ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this TT acceptable for a man?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The irony of people calling certain cars gay on a clio forum never fails too amuse me.

Whatevs. Drive pay a bird in a yozza'd Clio, boot it and you'll get her pregnant. Bare masculine.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've got another TT cab coming in next week. They are the height of homosexuality.

When they're sub 3 years old and still offer a bit of status, I can see the appeal (I'd still never own one!) but convertibles belong on S2000's, MX5's, MR2's etc.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'd take that, sell the wheels to some idiot on ed12734 or whatever it's called, fit standard 18's, put a facelift front gille if it's not already got one, std lights and away you go.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Renault. Clio.

You blend in in a clio.

In a TT cab, you put the roof down to make sure every man and his dog can see that you take it up the pooper. You advertise to the world that you are indeed a pirate of mens pants, You are a marmite miner, You garden uphill.

You bat for the other fcuking team.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
You blend in in a clio.

In a TT cab, you put the roof down to make sure every man and his dog can see that you take it up the pooper. You advertise to the world that you are indeed a pirate of mens pants, You are a marmite miner, You garden uphill.

Haha love it.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
You blend in in a clio.

FLOL!

Turbos.
As Daniel says, when they were new you can kind of get away with it as it was a status symbol. Now, especially with those awful mods, it would be a bad move.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Coupe : Yes

Roadster : Depending what is done to them... that ones not to bad although i would personally not own a roadster.

they are good cars in all types of weather, had mine almost a year now after changing from the clio and for me i really can't fault it on the road:D

Mine:

032_zps6794f3c7.jpg

029-1_zps0125957b.jpg