ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this the best N95 deal?

R35 GTR
Nokia N95 - O2
icon_WEBS.png

Read Reviews
star_rating_small_05.png

8O235X516

O2 600
logo_O2.gif
month contract length

minutes
per month

texts
per month £35

line rental
per month £35

is the average monthly cost for 18 months. Total cost over contract length £630
FREE

or is it worth going for a shitter phone and an xbox 360.....

Just sorting this out for myself.

Ive looked around all the main sites and as a new customer the average monthly cost for the free phone is £50 and all contracts seem to be 18month now.

As an upgrade customer with o2 i just asked to cancel as the best they can offer is £40 per month, 600mins and 1000texts and the phone for £20.

on Orange website on the Dolphin contract you get 600mins and unlimited text for £35, the phone costs £89.99 however with all 18month contracts you get £100 credit thus cancelling the cost of the phone out.

That was the best deal i could find on the N95

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Personally i think not, don't like the idea of an 18 month contract

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
flext 35 seems better than that.

plus you could get webandwalk and actually use the n95 as it was intended.

Why people buy a phone which needs a data connection on a network that costs a fortune to use said data is weird!!

www.tmobile.co.uk

I've got the 02 deal with the N95 but ive just flogged the phone for £320.
I wonder who to ;)

I'm with DrRollo here, I don't want to be tied to an 18 month contract & hate people trying to push me into them, i'll only ever go with 12 months.

R26
flext 35 seems better than that.

plus you could get webandwalk and actually use the n95 as it was intended.

Why people buy a phone which needs a data connection on a network that costs a fortune to use said data is weird!!

www.tmobile.co.uk

This man speaks sense. I've got it pay £37.50 a month web and walk and £250 worth of credit or something like that. Never use it all. And best bit the phone was free!

R35 GTR
I think I'm gonna go with 3. They have 12 month contract, £20 and a free SE w950i walkman phone.

O2 originally offered me the online 600 for £40 a month wi th free phone as an upgrade, but when i phoned back when they were in stock they said you cant have it for that price. Lying mutha f*****s! Its taken me nearly a year to get my PAC code, I've been on a 1 month rolling contract while trying to get it.

Finally got the pac code so going to 3 asap.

I've got the 02 deal with the N95 but ive just flogged the phone for £320.

What you doing for a handset then?

Still using my K800i i've had for a while. It's a bit tatty with scratches and stuff now and paint on it from work but still works perfectly. I wouldn't have got much for selling the K800i as it is so I sold the N95. The N95 looks a wicked phone though. A friend of mine has it and let me have a little play on it after i'd sold mine to Craig. Gave me second thoughts but it's always nice to have the money in your back pocket.