ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this someone from cs

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 31 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by meggerman on 31 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 31 May 2005

Did anybody say anything to his face on the day?
why ? and risk a slap back. if he wants to pay for the insurance and cost of a Cup and mod it like a 1.2 its his choice.

nothing too wrong with exhausts and a lot of work has gone into this.

Not all 1.2s are modded like that you know! ;)
And if the lad felt like doing that to a cup then so be it!

[Edited by 16vClio on 31 May 2005 at 10:39am]
thats exactly what i mean. its up to him/her if they wanna do it. the 1.2 reference was because its a cheap car to buy insure and round my way these types get modded the most hideously.. nothing against the 1198cc motor.

a clio on 38s ??? wow man i bet thats one phat wip. Bet you get all the babes (14 year old maccys carpark sluts) thinking you da man.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 31 May 2005

a clio on 38s ??? wow man i bet thats one phat wip. Bet you get all the babes (14 year old maccys carpark sluts) thinking you da man.
You know me.

oh and my "1.2" 1149cc

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by halo54 on 31 May 2005

that car is a minter... hes gone for a unique look and hes got one, i bet every1 whos got 172 or 182 has got the same colour, infact the same car! just different reg, it shud b called... http://www.standardcliosport.netwww.standardcliosport.net
well me and my mate thought we had wondered into a Renault dealers when we walked into the CS stand hehe ;).........not that i like mental mods though, i am one of the keep it (reasonably) standard looking bunch, but fair play to others for doin what they want, jus not my personal cup of tea

Dont really like it but whats the point going to FCS if all you want to see is bog standardish cars.....even if it is 172/182s the fastest road going rockets available:cry:

Ex Ph-Quick

Agree FCS Stands arent the place for Standard Looking cars!

Although did anyone have a Car that had been completely untouched!!!

Suzuki SV1000S

I saw that Cup with twin exhausts when we entered the place. He was revving it to show the volume, I feel I drowned him out with my new system quite nicely, lol

couldnt be bothered to read whole thread, fort car looked nice, was different n looked gd

only thing was the lambo doors rubbed on the front wings n had taken the paint off by looks of it, maybe they were rush fitted 4 the show?

Elise/VX220/R26

whatever you think of the looks the performance of this cup has been badly affected. He was on my track session and although he was 2 up I actually lapped him lol and yes he was trying could see the look in his eyes ;)

Im not in heavy mods on a car either just simple stuff. But hey if someone has the money and wants to hit the bodywork so be it. God this forum gets peoples backs up at times. Just like that thread about the 182 getting kicked by the type r.

Scooby STi, FiestaST

i thought it looked good IRL.

I think Connor has a very nicely suble modded ride.... Freds wheels looks quality in the sun, and I am a fan of the blackClio.co.uk - just because hes got a passion for making his car totally different to any other modded car, its individual and i wandered round it looking at the work thats gone into it.

Same for the one this thread is about, it was interesting, and i thought some bits were nice and some were not....but hes done what he wanted to do.

The modded ones were there for show.. they looked nice and got the attenetion of the "modders" amongst the crowd.... The perfromance ones were out on the track, which also got my attention for a totally different reason, i dont think i saw a bad car there....well ok maybe a few.

but overall i enjoyed looking and discussing the various cars with people who mostly seemed nice, without any bitching about things like lexus light conversions.... made an enjoyable day and thanks to all those i met.

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 31 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 31 May 2005

I wish Id finished mine now! ;)

Chris

looks like curborough or how ever you spell it :)
lol.. @ Chriss pic...

Correct spelling McBunnster... f**kin brill place.... went down there last weekend. Had a turbo Mini zipping round!!!:cool:

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

So when did the FCS become the Modified FCS.....? Surely its for any French car enthusiast....? Moat of the Williamss there werent modified, or at least nothing really noticeable. Nor were the 2 road going grapite 205 T16,s or indeed the Renault 5 turbo2... ! I personally think it would be a pretty naff show if it was "modified" cars only... I thought there was a fairly healthy balance of standard, performance enhanced, and body work moded cars there... some alot better thean others.. Anyway.... if there were no extravagantly moded cars there, wed have nothing to entertain us..!;)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Shaun182 on 31 May 2005

So when did the FCS become the Modified FCS.....? Surely its for any French car enthusiast....? Moat of the Williamss there werent modified, or at least nothing really noticeable. Nor were the 2 road going grapite 205 T16,s or indeed the Renault 5 turbo2... ! I personally think it would be a pretty naff show if it was "modified" cars only... I thought there was a fairly healthy balance of standard, performance enhanced, and body work moded cars there... some alot better thean others.. Anyway.... if there were no extravagantly moded cars there, wed have nothing to entertain us..!;)
Well said as amusing as looking at all the chavved out cars was I do want to see some decent performance cars too....

On Sunday as me and my mate was leaving the FCS, the clio with the side exit exhaust was trying to get his car over the raised hump to the track holding area.

It went...........crunch.......scrape.........crunch:oops:. Nice motor but no good on speed humps;)

[Edited by Mattieuk on 31 May 2005 at 10:36pm]

Quote: Originally posted by Shaun182 on 31 May 2005
Loony.... good to see ya back... where you ben fella..?

here there everywhere and a few places i shouldnt have been ;)

old habits die hard mate,also been doing my best to smear PE2s across the roundabouts and dual carridgeways around swindon

Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 31 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by R Springthorpe on 31 May 2005

At least he has wanted to try something different with his car. There is no point sticking a standard car on a stand at a modified car show. If i wanted to look at standard cars I would go to Tesco car park.

Why are so many people against people modifying clios on this site?

Rob

because 99.9999999999% look sh*te HAS owns the only one that looks good (this excludes performance mods and handling mods)

excuse me? I think im also under that catagory as well! without being too big headed of course!

And yeah i agree with you day, i doubt anyone said it to his face somehow! just behind a computer screen as always *yawns*

Standard aint the new modified pplz, its just an excuse for you not wanting to spend money on your car.

However i dont agree about not sticking standard cars on a stand, cliosport is a community as well as a car forum so having everyones cars on the stand (even if it is a sh*tter) is ok as long as we all get along & meet etc!

One with a few more

Id have the lambo doors tbh. Why will they be a pain? surely no more trouble than having to slide out a three door with that huge excuse for an opening trying to stop the wind or a slight movement nudging it into the next car

Mk2 Golf GTI

i thought that claire, why would they be a problem in a car park, for whoever said it?