ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is there somthing missing?

supra tt
Hi everyone i picked up my girlfrined's new 172 lastnight very nice to drive i must say:D , the only thing is once i got it home and had a look over it in a better light i noticed the idle has a ever so slight miss-bump in it ! . Also it look's like there is a part of the air box missing ? and i found a pipe with a screw pluging it off !

I took some pics as below. So if somone can shead any light on this would be great thanks matt ;)

Attachments

• jules new car 001.JPG
    jules new car 001.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 50
  • jules new car 002.JPG
    jules new car 002.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 47
  • jules new car 004.JPG
    jules new car 004.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 30
  • jules new car 010.JPG
    jules new car 010.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 32
  Lionel Richie
thats the vaccum feed for the accoustic valve, thats had an iduction kit on it before

that pipe should go all the way upto the plehan and attach just to the left of the throttle body

or you can just rip it all out

Lionel Richie
thats the vaccum feed for the accoustic valve, thats had an iduction kit on it before

that pipe should go all the way upto the plenham and attach just to the left of the throttle body

or you can just rip it all out

supra tt
thanks for the help guys , so would this explain the idle blip? and is it best to reconnect it ? what will it affect if left like this? thanks