ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is there any decent wet dry vacuums about ?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I was thinking of buying a new wet dry vac for the car but dont know which one to go for. I remember a year or so ago the EU put some new rule in about making them all ECO so now a days they are all really weak.

Is there one that is fairly decent for car use. I was hoping to give my seats in my other car a shampoo and scrub and then wet vac them.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
IS this any good?
http://www.vax.co.uk/carpet-cleaners-and-washers/6151f-1-1-132432-00
6151f.jpg

Clio with a body kit
I got a karcher one from the karcher outlet. I'm pretty sure mine was the cheapest one they made but I was still impressed with it. Detailing world use to buy the stock within minutes.
The only one on there at the minute is this one.
image.jpg

Reactions: Gus

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I got a karcher one from the karcher outlet. I'm pretty sure mine was the cheapest one they made but I was still impressed with it. Detailing world use to buy the stock within minutes.
The only one on there at the minute is this one.
View attachment 136084
That looks the business and will go nicely with my new k4 karscher. Does it use bags or anything ? Does it suck well ?

Clio with a body kit
I think mines the cheaper one and it should use bags for normal hoovering. (I don't! But not sure it's recommended) after buying one my mum replaced her dyson with a £30 karcher so it must say something about it.

They're not quiet but I was impressed with how powerful it is. Both of the ones I ordered have looked brand new. One came with the wrong hose but they sent out a replacement quickly.

Clio with a body kit
This is mine. Depends what you need it for. I cleaned my work van seats and they came up great. For professional use you might want something more but for the money you'll struggle to beat it.

image.jpg

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I've got a wickes home brand one it's fooking amazing. More suck than a hooker

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Partners brother has just bought one for about 40 squid,, think its called 'titan' from wicks or alike.

He uses as he has a valeting company and rates it highly. Can find out the details if need be

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Titan is screwfix own brand i think. Will check it out - thanks Daniel.