ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it normal

Clio Sport 172
Like the title says i've just bought my first clio 172 and was wondering is it normal that when i stick my foot down the engine sounds like i have an induction kit even though the standard airbox is still fitted?:S

RB 182 195bhp
The air box has probably been flowed, so some of the pieces cut out of the inside. A friend has a 172 that does the same as this, my 172 cup never did though until I got a K-tec induction kit.

The air box has probably been flowed, so some of the pieces cut out of the inside. A friend has a 172 that does the same as this, my 172 cup never did though until I got a K-tec induction kit.

Been flowed? Never heard of that before. Is that something that's beneficial? Or just for noise? Lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I would imagine that the air feed pipes have been pulled out/deteriorated and fell out.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Lower caf removed probably, it makes the most difference compared to the one at the front