ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is anything easy!

Abarth Grande Punto

yes i know i have said it b4 but,

I have noticed when working on my clio,

IS NOTHING EASY!!

I changed one of my handbrake cables last weekend and what a nightmare!! It took bloody ages to remote the heat shield which covers the cables! So im laying under my car for ages trying to get this shield off!!

Does anyone feel my pain??

stu

clio 20v

nope valver oil change is a biatch

easiest thing ive done which is hard on other cars is take the dash off and get the clocks out, nothing else is easy

u have to cut the xhaust off wen changing it!!! how did they get it on magic

adi

Willy2

taking the rad out of a valver and fitting a new one was a Fu***r, ripped my hands to shreads taking off the lower hose, also undoing the oil filter is a pain.

must be childs play compared to working on a gtturbo though, my old one was a b@stard to work on, anyone else had the pleasure of working on one will know where im coming from

GR7

Shiny red R32

I know quite a few mechanics who absolutely H A T E W O R K I N G O N C L I O S (old and new). Apparently there is hardly any space in which to get your hands in to do anything and half the time they have to remove so many engine parts etc to reach the bits they have to work on. I think that clutches and cam belts are a nightmare for them. Often, some jobs are a bit costly, due to the length of time it takes to remove half the engine and then replace it after the work has been carried out!

:(