ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is 172 phase track different to 172 phase 2? wishbones/arb e.t.c

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Subframe and driveshafts mate. Not 100% sure if ff ph2 172's had the skinny ph1 track width though or not. Cups and 182's are the wider track though.
Hubs are all the same.

Any definitive answer?

The only difference between phase 1 and 2 is the driveshafts? so wishbones/hubs/ARB and rack is the same?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
The phase 2 172 non cup has the same narrower track as the PH1. I know, as I swapped to 172 Cup wishbones on mine, from standard wishbones. It is a 10mm track width difference in total.

As said, other than the wishbones, all the rest is the same. I know, because when I swapped the wishbones, I didn't need to swap / change anything else.

The arb is different as well? the bushes are different on a phase 1 compared to a phase 2 23mm vs 25mm. Ive managed to get a complete phase 1 setup so going to use all of that