ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod touch help.

Clio 1.5 dci
Hi all. Just got an ipod touch off my mate. Anyone know how to transfer files from it to my PC?
I can do it with ever other ipod as my PC will recognise it and I simply add the files to my itunes . Wont seem to recognise the touch.
Any idea's

Clio 1.5 dci
Doesn't work how I used to do it. I used to plug the ipod in and select add files to folder, select the ipod from My Computer and away it went adding the music.
It wont recognise the touch this way. Also if I go to my computer and view my hard drives etc the touch is not there.
Just wanting the music files.

Shed.
Same as a normal IPOD, what kind of files?

you dont have a touch, do you ????

I hope youve got wifi

Use a program like "win scp", its free. Youll have so set it all up yourself, but there should be help on google.

Create an account on winscp, and the host is the ip of your ipod, mine is 192.168.0.3, find yours out on your ipod, its the first ip displayed in wifi settings on the ipod touch.

Username:root
password: alpine

Save it, and then connect. Works the same as before, only its through wifi. I dont know how you do it through wire, but i believe its possible, somehow. i dont know though.

Clio 1.5 dci
Latest version of itunes but no wi-fi YET.
Seems the touch doesnt allow you to set it to enable disk use like the old ones.

Same as a normal IPOD, what kind of files?

you dont have a touch, do you ????

I hope youve got wifi

Use a program like "win scp", its free. Youll have so set it all up yourself, but there should be help on google.

Create an account on winscp, and the host is the ip of your ipod, mine is 192.168.0.3, find yours out on your ipod, its the first ip displayed in wifi settings on the ipod touch.

Username:root
password: alpine

Save it, and then connect. Works the same as before, only its through wifi. I dont know how you do it through wire, but i believe its possible, somehow. i dont know though.

yeah i do, and never had any bother putting anything on it.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
tried any of the programmes like EPHPOD???
I am using SENUTI on MAC and that recognises it no problem.
I imagine EPHPOD on a PC should do the same......tell me to shut up if I am barking up the wrong tree.