ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod touch error 21?

Civic Vtec y0
Went to update my ipod and itunes looked like it was doing what it needed to do and just before it finished the process it flashed up error 21. ipod is now stuck in recovery mode and cannot do anything at all. Apple seem to think its something to do with the internet securlity, so wiped internet security and tried again and still got the same message. Have tried updating with a new user account, also tried pressing home and on/off button but no joy

Any help would be great as this is for a guy in work and I am getting paid if I resolve the issue

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
See if you can get it into DFU mode, then restore it.

You may need to use iRecovery.

Google will explain.

Civic Vtec y0
Cheers Tom, have looked in to getting it into DFU mode however when I turn the touch on it comes up with the screen telling you to connect to iTunes so therefore wont allow me to do it....:(