ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPOD Headphones/Bass

Yaris Hybrid
I want an iPod. Had a go on a few mates and really liked the interface etc.

Only problem is the bass. Even with the boost option on it is absolute sh*te compared to my Sony Ericsson phone for example.

Does anyone else get better bass by using different headphones and if so what sort/how much?

Also is the Nano better or worse than the Classic for the Bass?

Yaris Hybrid
Well Ive gone for a nano as I only have 3GB of music and want something small.

Also got a set of those headphones. I played safe and paid £17 to get them from Amazon proper (not market place) as from what I have read it sounds like load of fakes are doing the rounds on ebay etc.

Yaris Hybrid
Here is a weird one.

I got the Nano with the CX300's and have been quite happy.

Anyway the missus has been ill lately so to cheer her up I bought her an iPod shuffle as her first MP3 player and just stuck with the standard headphones.

I couldn't believe it when I heard it! It was better than mine! Granted I only tried one song but the bass was really good. I tried my Nano with its packaged headphones a week back and it was sh*te so the CX300's are definitely better than those but I just couldn't believe how good the shuffle sounded.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
for bass, you should get, headcandy earphones i have a set and FOR BASS, they're unbeatable. (i got the in ear ones too).

I have some £30 sony headphones and on any EQ setting other than Flat, the bass just distorts. Does it with the apple head phones too. Classic.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
In ear earphones are the best imo.

As they produce much better bass as the sound is directed straight into ur eye drums ;)