ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod Adapter

Silver Renault Clio 182
I was lookin on ebay and came across an item that fits in back of standard head unit so i can use an ipod. it says head unit has to be an "update list" version does any one know if this is true for a 54 plate clio 182. Can't check as out of country for another 3 week. Cheers!!!!

RS 182 CUP
sqaddie by nechance? where u based? i woz in fallingbostel until july, now im 1st battalion civ div! there woz a thread on this the other day, but adaptor woz from halfords

Was it the Connects2 you saw?. If it is suitable for your h/u it will work depending on your i-pod. For the i-pod touch you need a converter also.

Silver Renault Clio 182
yea squaddie like in sunny camp bastion for next 3 week then back uk. REME by trade but attached to QRL in Catterick like mint unit. No was cheap 1 but been lookin at those connects2 ones and yea i have a touch lol. cheers for help.

Arctic Blue 182
Need to look at the bottom right of the headunit, it will either say tuner list or update list