ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IPlayer not working on ps3

S3, HD Nightster
Is this happening with anyone else?

The page loads up but with a smaller resolution than normal, you can chose a program but then the little 'play' symbol that's normally in the middle of the screenshot never appears... It's really winding me up as I use iplayer on ps3 rather a lot!

S3, HD Nightster
does happen from time to time.
Try going in via the web-browser instead
I've had it from time to time in the past for sure, just refresh and away you go, but now no matter how many times it will not work. Also this time its showing the menu in a smaller resolution than normal, its never done that before.

Tried going in from the browser and it just automatically re directs to the 'bigscreen' version and its exactly the same.

S3, HD Nightster
OK so this royally pissing me off now lol. Still not working, is it just me?

This is what it looks like when you click on the Iplayer icon from the XMB screen thingy, (also the same if you go in from the browser) A smaller version of the normal menu.

074.jpg

This is what it looks like when you choose a program, never seen this layout before and there is no option to play the program :S :mad:

075.jpg

Anyone got any ideas???

Had exactly the same problem mate, clear your cookies

While you're looking at the iplayer, press triangle then go to tools then clear cookies

Sorted!

I just had to register on here just to let you know because I was getting so frustrated haha

Vauxhall Vectra
FunkyMonk - you are a genius - I had to register to say thanks - this has been driving us nuts for a couple of weeks as well!

THANK YOU!