ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone wifi connection issues

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I did a search but nothing relevant came up.

For the past week or two my wifi has been randomly cutting out while still being connected. I'll be browsing away for a while and notice the 3 bars has turned to 3G. So I'll go back into the settings and 9 times out of 10 it says I'm still connected! If not that then I press my wifi again and it connects.

It happens most when I'm watching players, the BBCiplayer keeps kicking me off saying you have to pay to watch it with 3G but as soon as I come out of the vid, the wifi symbol is up, so I press play again and it plays for a while.

Does anyone have any suggestions or fixes? I've been putting off posting this but it's just turned into a piss take

Thanks

Clio 197 F1
Have you tried changing your channel on the router? Also worth looking at what interface type your router is on and drop it down.

Just sounds like something is interfering and knocking it off.

Mk3 clio 1.5
Can I have that in laymans terms please lol. I've tried switching to static ip's etc through the phone but didn't work

type in your routers i.p address. e.g. 192.168.0.1. go onto the wireless setting, in there should be the wireless name, security type and channel. alter the channel an save changes.