ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone interface for Cup (TunerList)

Nippy white cup
There is a guy on here that sells something for this m8....I have it in the 182 and it works fine

Chris

Polo GTi
Different head units fella from the 182, I have to use the Connects 2 box, already PM'd floridadaz, he said I need the connects2, just need to clarify its this one.

Unless Nic can get me a 182 head unit cheap ;-)

Titanium 182
Different head units fella from the 182, I have to use the Connects 2 box, already PM'd floridadaz, he said I need the connects2, just need to clarify its this one.

Unless Nic can get me a 182 head unit cheap ;-)

My 182 HU is tuner list also.

Would like to know if these work.

Black Gold 182 FF
My cable only works with update list- tuner list would need connects2 or similar device- update list cannot be fitted in a car with a tuner list due to totally different wiring system.

182 FF
Sorry to hijack, but we have similar situation - tuner list headunit and want to connect iphone. So the connects2 system (as in the link posted by the OP) would work for this?

Bumder With A Buffer
Matt do these work okay in 172's also??? What happens if you can to an aftermarket headunit???

Ps got any good iPhone compatible headunit at the mo??!!

cabasse,tuner or update list these work with them all

if you change to an aftermarket headunit then this will become void.

what sort of spec you after?pm me if you wish