ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 7

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I initially wanted a 256GB Plus model in Black (not the Jet version). They were sold out very quickly and now delivery alone is mid-October. As I'm using the very popular Apple Payment Programme, that date could be set back even further. So I've literally just now pre-ordered a 256GB 7 in the same black for collection and payment in the Apple store at Metrocentre next Friday. I will first ask if there are any uncollected Plus models available, and if not, I'll probably decide to go ahead and purchase the non-Plus using the APP scheme.

I also ordered a Rose Gold 128GB 7 for the missus outright. That arrives here next Friday.

So at least one of us will have a phone, if not both by the end of the 16th.

Managed to snag a 256GB iPhone 7 Plus in Gold, so can either collect that in store on Friday, or stick with the 7 non-Plus Matte Black version. Will probably sway towards the Gold one tbh. Wanted a plus.

320d M Sport
Checked my bank. O2 just withdrew the pre order fee for my 32g Black Plus. Hopefully I'll hear summat regarding a delivery date soon.

I ordered at around 1pm last Friday. (Click and collect o2).

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Downloaded 2gb in 4 minutes (must have beat the rush) installed with no issues

Ah! I was going to but through i'd wait. I like it, subtle but nice changes
You defo did! I started my download at 6 i think and im only at 1gb downloaded on a 200mb connection lol

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Downloaded 2gb in 4 minutes (must have beat the rush) installed with no issues

Ah! I was going to but through i'd wait. I like it, subtle but nice changes
Some of the quirks take a bit of getting used to, and I'm still not sure on Maps, but overall it's decent. The "Rise to Wake" feature is just plain annoying too.

Reactions: Ben

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Mine downloaded pretty fast also, however the power went off and now I'm stuck restoring the f**king thing.... fml

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Installed it no problems here

Anything actually useful on it?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I like it, but it's a battery hog... more so than iOS 9 so far.

Where's the feature that automatically recommends swapping words for emoji? Was looking forward to that :(

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Where's the feature that automatically recommends swapping words for emoji? Was looking forward to that 😧
It's on Android fella. Hth ;).

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member

Where's the feature that automatically recommends swapping words for emoji? Was looking forward to that 😧
thats there! Type your sentence and then just click the emoji keyboard and it will do it

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
What's up with it mine works the same? Touch ID?

Finally back working on iOS 10, gotta say it's much faster than before.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I only have a 6, would appear I have to swipe left on the message, then click view, then reply, then lock the phone.

Rather than swipe left, reply. Job done