ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone 6 "searching"

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
My iphone 6 has randomly started to show "searching" in the top left corner.
It will be working fine and then "searching" will come up and no signal (wifi still works fine), it happened when I was in France a couple of weeks ago the phone was working fine then it stopped for 3 days, I tried airplane more, turning on/off and nothing.
It happened again on Saturday morning and decided to start working again Sunday morning.
Anyone had this problem?

Mito Sportiva 135
My phone ran out of battery on Sunday and despite leaving it to charge overnight, it wasn't taking in power. I eventually got it on but turning it on and off a few times, but then it came on and said 'searching' for an hour or so (as well as resetting my clock to 1970!)

Came back on after an hour or so but seemed a bit of a glitch on the phone rather than no service being available

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Going to an Apple Store for me would be a 120 mile round trip, not exactly convenient so I know your pain.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
45 mile round trip for me... not so bad I guess! Better than Microsoft store which would be 15 hours on a plane :p