ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5S Failed update :(

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, there was an update released this morning, Ive tried to install it and it has bricked my 5S :( All I get is the apple Logo no progress bar or anything.

I've this:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1808

but nothings happening, just got the apple logo on the screen still? its plugged into iTunes, iTunes just says "preparing iPhone for restore"

Any ideas?

Thanks

Last edited:
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
its been plugged into iTunes 10 minutes now and it still says "preparing iPhone for restore" on the iTunes screen and just an Apple logo on the phone screen, no progress bar

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Went to Apple store this morning, they sorted I restored to iCloud back up, and put my music back on. 2 Issues now:

1) Last night, I was texting the mrs as I updated it and failed, so I iMessaged her on my iPad just to let her know why I werent replying etc. Im back to messaging on my phone now, but she says they are coming through as my email address, not as what Im saved in her contacts as?

2)Photos. They are "there", but they are white squares? I click them, they just say loading?

Any ideas?